What I am like: A quirk, a spazz, a goofball, a spunk, a spitfire. I love to make people laugh and to provide endless inspiration through how I live my life. Tripping is a talent, I throw my head back to laugh, cooking is a passion, and I can get lost for hours reading classic literature.
What I believe in:
- First and foremost my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, He has given me every gift I have and constantly blows me away with Joy and Grace.
- I believe in dreams and passions. We are given hopes and desires when we are children for a reason, never be afraid to think like a child.
- I believe in the beauty of Creation; it is a gift, and we are stewards of that gift. This is why I promote healthy, eco-friendly living, anything organic and natural, and Indie designers.
- I believe in humor, laughter, and joy, they are a language understood by all regardless of race, religion, age, sex, or social status.
- Finally, I believe in simplicity- its pureness, its light, and its meaning.
What I do: Currently, I am a student in Apparel Design and Production. I graduate pretty soon, then I head off to an internship in NYC. My passion is computer design, especially in regards to textiles and illustrations, but who knows where I will end up!